My Dear Friends:

We moved to

www.SoftStreet.net



Please come to visit us
Thanks for your patient, Best wishes for you

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

PowerVideoMaker Professional 2.9

PowerVideoMaker Professional 2.9
Size: 10 MB

PowerVideoMaker professional has finally solved a big problem for those of us who make a living with our presentations: putting a PowerPoint on DVD. Whether I've presented before a 600-person international marketing forum in New York City or a 150-person industry conference in Chicago, I find my clients and their audiences don't just want a static copy of my slides afterward. They want to hear my voice and see the presentation build just as it did when I stood before them. In the past I would embed the audio and email an enormous PowerPoint deck that would be incompatible with most users' PCs: not a recipe for success. Now I can simply convert the presentation with timings and animations into a video file that I can email, stream on the Web, or best of all, burn to DVD in crystal clear resolution.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: